Monday, April 30, 2018

The Beauty Of Anonymity, Model ID Update: Winnie Hollman and Gunilla Bergström!

Before I get to my new A-Z series of women I haven't featured before, I have an update on the post showing Margrit Ramme with two unidentified models from a 1978 Gimbels department store ad.  My friend Fred DeVito, who made his living in the 1970s taking photos for department stores ads for newspapers, identified Margrit's friends as Winnie Hollman and Gunilla Bergström.

Winnie Hollman, on the left of the photo, is a model from Denmark, while Gunilla Bergström, as you can gather, is from Sweden. 

Of course, just showing them as part of a trio without giving each of them their due is not quite fair, is it?  You can bet that I'll be featuring each of them individually in the not-too-distant future.  Watch for them.  

I'll be back in a couple of days . . .

No comments: