Monday, January 1, 2018

New Series: The Beauty of Song, Part Five!

Happy new year!  My fourth series of beautiful women in music, which I posted throughout this past October, was such a blast, I decided to do another one to start 2018!

I mentioned that I had some women I wanted to feature back in October but could not, owing to lack of space.  I have decided to go ahead and feature them, along with some other women that I've added.  Ironically, I had to leave one or two out for the same reason of lack of space that frustrated me before.

But of course, there will still be a sixth series of beautiful women in music eventually.

Is it too soon to have another "Beauty of Song" series?  Not at all, since I'm the one making the rules for this blog.

Enough of my yakking - let's move on to the fifth series! :-)  Starting tomorrow. 

No comments: