Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Beauty of Retrospect, April Model Edition: Jennifer Brice

Jennifer Brice, whom I first featured here in June 2013, was a top model in the 1970s and a star of the famous "Battle of Versailles" fashion show of November 1973 that pitted American models and designers against their French counterparts, known for their superiority complexes.


As these black-and-white pictures of Ms. Brice, showing her in a dress and in a swimsuit, indicate, the French had superiority complexes without the superiority to back them up. :-D


So, you're probably wondering, does she still look gorgeous in the twenty-teens?  And do I have any color photos available?

The answer to both questions is yes. :-)  


This color photo of Jennifer Brice was taken in 2014. :-) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer was my childhood friend. She lived around the corner from me. Her beautiful smile and creative energy was so sweet and authentic!

Steve said...

They still are. :-)

Anonymous said...

I miss my friend 🧡!